Client: Lovell Stone
What we did: Landing Pages, SEO, PPC, CRO, Website Design, Website Development
Visit the website: www.lovellstonegroup.com
Industry leading online presence and marketing for stone supplier.
Lovell Stone Group relies on its website to attract potential customers. Without it, projects like the refurbishment of Wells Cathedral might never have happened. However, their online presence was lacking. They had multiple websites for each of their quarries, each providing a confusing user experience that wasn’t mobile-friendly and hence the sales teams were struggling to drive as much business through their website(s) as they would have liked.
Launch a new responsive website, introduce PPC and establish a clear SEO strategy.
Looking to solve these challenges, Lovell Stone Group approached us. After managing successful organic SEO strategies for Lovell’s Bath quarry, we were delighted to be chosen as the company to take on the challenge.
To achieve what Lovell Stone Group needed, we approached the project with three key objectives:
- A replacement front-end website to improve the design, navigation and usability across all devices (desktop, tablet and mobile). This had to consolidate six websites into one central company website.
- Build the website using our very own Neon CMS platform in order to provide Lovell Stone Group with an easily managed content management system enabling it to upload content with ease.
- Set up and manage PPC campaigns and SEO strategy to smooth the migration of six company websites to one central domain, and maintain current business rankings for successful quarries.
- Multi-channel digital strategy including SEO, PPC, social media and content marketing.
- Responsive website optimised for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Customer persona mapping and brand positioning.
- Advanced analytics to track user behaviour, acquisition channels and conversion metrics.
- Management and optimisation of new and existing PPC campaigns.
- Production of thought leadership and educational content.
- Successful customer recommendation and referral programme.
Some of our top stats for the growth of Lovell Stone Group.
increase in campaign conversion
increase in website sessions (increased from 1,256 to 7,032).
increase in ad click-through rate
increase in average time on page and lower bounce rates - rising to 1:28s minutes from 0:46s
Flex Digital have consistently offered outstanding advice and service and there is no doubt they are experts in their field. They have helped us to dramatically increase our PPC success and are now supporting us with SEO. More recently they designed and built us a new and absolutely outstanding web-site. We would have no hesitation in recommending Newicon and look forward to working with them for many years to come.
Marketing Manager – Lovell Stone Group
Want to talk about how
we can help your business?
Book a call with one of our digital experts
Our Digital Partners
Flex have helped to raise both our online presence and exposure. By effectively managing our PPC, SEO and online marketing channels. They have helped us grow our business to levels that we would never have anticipated. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to better their business, no matter how big or small.”
Managing Director – Marble Supreme
Flex have consistently offered outstanding advice and service and there is no doubt they are experts in their field. They have helped us to dramatically increase our PPC success and are now supporting us with SEO. We would have no hesitation in recommending Flex and look forward to working with them for many years to come.”
Marketing Manager – Lovell Stone Group
Flex achieved a 35% increase in business. From the outset, they really understood what we were trying to achieve.”
Former Head of – Bristol & Bath Science Park